Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Celebrating Seven

My favorite food is:  cake
My favorite sport to play is: all of them
The best show on television is: Avatar series
The coolest person on Earth is: Alex
My best subject in school is: recess and art
The thing I do most awesomely is: watch tv
If I could change my name, it would be: Alex
If I could go anywhere, I'd go to: all around the world

My favorite color is: red
When I grow up, I'm going to become: I'm going to be in the Army.
My current favorite music is: none of them
The last book I read was: Scooby-Doo book
Three words that describe me are: funny
When I was little, I used to: make messes (definitely true)

My favorite season of the year is: all of them
The snack I could live on is: cake
The food that I think is yucky is:  vegetables
My best friend is: Alex
If I had one wish it would be: get 1,000 pieces of gold blocks and 1,000 pieces of gold coins and buy a ton of stuff

You can read his previous birthday posts here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips