Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

A Conversation with a Big Boy

My favorite food is:  macaroni & cheese and chicken nuggets
My favorite sport to play is:  any sport
The best show on television is:  Ben 10
The coolest person on Earth is: I don't know
My best subject in school is: science
The thing I do most awesomely is: do cool tricks
If I could change my name, it would be: Ben 10
If I could go anywhere, I'd go to: grandma & grandpa's
 My favorite color is: red, blue, & green

When I grow up, I'm going to become: an Army person
My current favorite music is: any except girl ones
The last book I read was: I can't remember
Three words that describe me are: I have no idea
When I was little, I used to: I can't remember that stuff
My favorite season of the year is: all of them
The snack I could live on is: brownies
The food that I think is yucky is:  vegetables
My best friend is: Sam
If I had one wish it would be: to get gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips