Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Back in the Swing...

**tap tap tap**

Is anyone there reading after my extra long hiatus?

I took a long hiatus from blogging as we transitioned into life with our second adoption from China, our oldest daughter attending public school for the first time in four years, homeschooling the rest of the children, two moves during that time (hopefully this is the last for us), a new little side business or "Dave job" as some would call it, and a new job for my husband. It feels like we are finally settling into a rhythm ( a chaotic rhythm at times), but a rhythm nonetheless.

I've missed my little space here, even if it's just for me. As well as sewing, blogging seemed to be my therapy; of which I've done neither for quite some time.

So, it's time to get back to sewing and time to get back to writing.

So....here we go again on breathing life into this little space. Thank you for following along despite the quiet years in between.



You'll find that this post is very similar to this one


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips