Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

in the last week


I picked up 8 library books to read this month; 7 non-fiction, 1 fiction.

I spilt some liquid on my computer keyboard, and now the spacebar gets stuck.

Little sister is starting to eat some food with more texture.

I did 10+ loads of dishes that was just from our normal meals. Now I see why some larger families use paper products.

Packed up a collection of rocks and a fish gill to move to the next house. Yes, Joe got the job. The company actually packs and moves us, but I like to pack up some things in preparation to clear out the house a little bit for the realtor and house showings.

We had a couple of days with a high of 68 degrees or higher in January!

The ladies blessed us with 38 eggs this week.

Happy weekend friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips