Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

things i love....january edition



If I hadn't already spent all my extra cash on books and art journals for the month,
I might have spent it on some of these things I love.

1. Butterfly canvas~I love, but I can't fathom spending that much on artwork.
2. Lisa Leonard's beauty in the brokenness necklace~this is on my wish list for the year. Maybe next month's extra money ;)
3. Little book of hand lettering~a little something to practice my handwriting/lettering.
4. Doodle heart grid washi tape~tape for my photo albums or to decorate packages sent in the mail.
5. Becky Higgins love note value kit~another item for our photo albums.
6. the struggle is real #pray t-shirt~this shirt says it all. The struggle is real. Everyday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips