Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Free Patriotic Printable Roundup #5


Happy Tuesday friends!! I have put together a patriotic printable roundup for you this week.
 

~A 4th of July printable for your front door {Adorable!!}
 
4th of July printable


~Declaration of Independence banner flags I wish I had found this a little sooner than this week!! Maybe I will go ahead and do it, then save for next year!!


~A state flag printable I think this would be great just to hang in a homeschool room or a playroom!


~A pinwheel craft to make with the kids

~

Hoping you have a wonderful Tuesday!! Thank you to all those wonderful women for creating pretty things and sharing them with the rest of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips