Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Celebrating Nine

*Last year I started a new tradition of asking the kids the same questions each year around their birthday. Here is Joci's second interview. Some of her answers are very similar, if not the same, as her answers from last year. It will be interesting to see in the years to come how her answers stay the same or change.

My favorite food is: raspberries, blackberries, & strawberries
My favorite sport to play is: ballet & tumbling
The best show on television is: H20
The coolest person on Earth is: you {speaking of me, Mom}
My best subject in school is: art
The thing I do most awesomely is: singing & dancing

 
If I could change my name, it would be: Diamond {I think she got this name from one of her Rainbow magic fairy books.}
If I could go anywhere, I'd go to: Hawaii
My favorite color is: pink & purple
When I grow up, I'm going to become: a pop star (singer)
My current favorite music is: Beautiful
The last book I read was: Tangled


Three words that describe me are: famous, fantastic, & sweet
When I was little, I used to:  make messes
My favorite season of the year is: summer & spring
The snack I could live on is: popcorn
The food that I think is yucky is:  hamburgers
My best friend is: Ally
If I had one wish it would be: to go up to the stars 

You can see her previous interview here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips