Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

A Conversation with a Big Girl

My favorite food is: strawberries and blackberries
My favorite sport to play is:  tumbling, ballet, & jump roping
The best show on television is: Peppa pig 
The coolest person on Earth is: my teacher (speaking of her new teacher whom she hasn't even met yet)


My best subject in school is: art & music
The thing I do most awesomely is: dancing & singing
If I could change my name, it would be: Pixie
If I could go anywhere, I'd go to: China
My favorite color is: purple, pink & blue
When I grow up, I'm going to become: a teacher
My current favorite music is: rockstar music
The last book I read was: Junie B. loves Handsome Warren
Three words that describe me are: short, smart, dancer
When I was little, I used to: cry alot

My favorite season of the year is: summer
The snack I could live on is: pretzels
The food that I think is yucky is:  hamburgers
My best friend is: Ally
If I had one wish it would be:  fly through the stars       

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips