Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

The Vintage Pearl

Recently I won a $75 gift certificate to The Vintage Pearl.  I had a really tough time deciding what I wanted to order with my winnings. I loved the vintage earth charm necklace.


And the sterling cuff, but I eventually decided on the chunky initial hearts necklace and the single pearl drop earrings. I am so happy with my choice. 
 
Y'all these earrings are to die for!! I have such a difficult time finding earrings to wear that don't make my ears itch or turn green or do funky stuff to them. I wore them for most of the day, and couldn't even tell I had earrings in. 
 
I love the quality of the heart charms on the necklace. They are chunky as stated, and not too thin. I will definitely be ordering from The Vintage Pearl again, and it's a bonus that they have a storefront not too far from my hometown. 
 
Go check them out! This post is all on my own. I was not given compensation to write this post. I just won a giveaway and wanted to tell you about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips