Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

February Goals

I'm not that big on new year resolutions. Mainly because I would never continue adhering to my resolution throughout the year. I, however, am a BIG list maker.  I have a list of the list.

This year I decided to have monthly goals that I would like to accomplish.  The purpose of my goal list is to hold myself accountable. These goals are some of the things I want to focus on during the month. Some of these goals are from my to-do lists, some are not. 


As you can see from my January list, I clearly did not accomplish all my goals. That's okay! At the end of the month, I'm going to re-evaluate and decide if that's something I really want to complete like cleaning the craft room. If not, then I'm gonna chunk it out the window. If it's important enough for me to finish, then I'll put it onto next month's goal list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips