Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Little Bits of Life 6

1. As you may have noticed, I have changed the title of my Friday blog posts. I borrowed this label from another blog. I think it fits so much better now.

2. Joe will be back from NY tomorrow. We cannot wait!!!

3. We have planted some tomatoes and peppers in the garden already. We also planted some strawberries---we're going to try those this year. I'm thinking we probably should have waited though. Last night it was in the low, low 30s. I have been covering them up at night for the past week.

4. Rylan had his 9 month checkup this week. I'll post on that hopefully tomorrow.

5. The kids have behaved pretty well this week with Joe gone. Except for last night, they were playing outside and Joci pushed Byron down. I was changing Rylan's diaper, and Byron came running in crying with blood dripping all over the carpet. Apparently, he bit his lip in the process. He is going to have a pretty good goose egg; Joci got the usual time-out & then we talked about it afterwards. At first, she didn't push Byron--"maybe it was a dragon, Mom". Sometimes, I wonder where they come up with this stuff. Oh, to have half the imagination of a preschooler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips