Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Baby Update

Thursday 7/9/09 Baby Update: Blood pressure is stable as long as I'm laying down; however, my protein levels have doubled in 5 days. Right now, doctors are saying that it looks like next week sometime (34 weeks); as it looks as if it is more than pregnancy-induced hypertension and moving on to preclampsia. Prayers are needed for a safe delivery without seizures or stroke, and that Baby is as healthy as can be and in the NICU as little as possible.

Monday 7/6/09 Baby Update: Had a doctor's visit this morning--my blood pressure is still a little high. My 24 hour protein test looked good-no kidney problems. For the time being, they have put me on blood pressure medication with bedrest. I will go in again on Wed. & do another 24 hour test., and then on Fri. for monitoring. So far, it looks like it is just pregnancy-induced hypertension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips