Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Two Weeks & Counting.....

I know, I know. It has been over 2 weeks since my last post. I've been busy-not with work (I only have 1 case now). Yea:) I happened upon a blog by chance, Bring The Rain, The Story of Audrey Caroline, and have been reading the blog from the very beginning. Needless to say, it has taken me at least a couple of nights to get through one month's of posting. I am still not completely finished but have just started reading the month of July 2008's postings. It is an amazing story of a family who lost their daughter the day she was born. I have their icon on the sidebar if you're interested. I have also been busy sewing again since I have the time now. I have just finished another baby rag quilt to sell in my etsy shop. I am getting ready to sew some market tote bags, and some adorable crayon aprons. I will post pics when I get some completed.

On another note, we went to the pumpkin patch this weekend. However, we didn't get too many pumpkins. The patch was full of weeds; weeds as tall as Joe.

We picked one from the patch, and a couple off of the trailer. We took some pictures. Byron wasn't too interested in taking the pictures, or the pumpkins for that matter. We put our money in the little box, and headed for home.


Love,
Tonya

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. And you have an etsy shop? I'm surrounded by crafty people! Glad to see another post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis! The kids have gotten so big in just the short time since I've been there. Love you and Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela: I do have an etsy shop, but not much inventory right now due to the sewing machine malfunction.

    Sis: Love you too, and miss you-see you in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips