Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

2015 goals

{source}

A new year. A new beginning. A clean slate. A fresh page of a new planner. A new list of goals.

I'm not a resolution-maker, but I am a goal-maker.

For 2015 I want to:

~create, make, & sell my projects
~read 25 books for the year
~make a job system that "works" for the family
~clear out my fabric stash
~make time for a monthly date night; right now, this means we'll have one at home until little sister is older and we've reached a certain attachment stage.
~start a new blog series (coming late February)
~take more pictures
~add more plant life to our home
~clear out my desk and the extra dresser
~continue growing a garden and canning/freezing the bounties
~start another adoption fund for the future (more on this later)
~organize the Legos in a maintainable system for the kids

12 goals for the next 12 months.

Listed out, it looks like a lot. In reality, it is. Some of these goals won't get accomplished. Some may only be half completed before 2016. But most, will hopefully be done and checked off at the end of the year. Some of these goals are part of my daily routine--plants, pictures, reading. Some of the goals I'll accomplish in a couple of weekends--desk, dresser. Some of the goals I'll work on over a season--gardening. And some are constant work over the course of the year--date nights, blog series, adoption fund.

What will you do with your new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips