Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

etsy shop update

This evening early morning I'm linking up with Kelly from Kelly's Korner. Kelly is a faith-filled momma to two adorable girls. A few little tidbits that I love about Kelly: she loves football season, especially watching SEC football, Sonic's vanilla diet coke, and Mexican food.

I have an etsy shop. It's been around for awhile, but usually empty. I've been slowly stocking it with items I've made or love!!  You'll find a mix of items in the shop. I like to make one-of-a kind items that won't be replicated with the same fabric choices. I have several to-sew items, and am hoping to get those done within the next month.

~For now, all profit goes to our final expenses of our adoption of our precious little girl in China.

Here's a few items that I've recently listed in the shop. I'll slowly be adding more once our school routine gets in place. To purchase, just click on the tab at the top of the blog that says "shop". Clicking the tab will take you to the Faded Linens etsy shop for you to browse around and shop while you're lounging in your pjs. Easy peasy!!








I hope you love my little creations and vintage finds as much as I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips