Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

June Goals

Let's look back at my May goals and see what I accomplished.

May was a busy month for us. School let out, Joe was gone for a week, and we were in Kansas or traveling for 9 days of the month.

As Hayley mentioned, if the goals are not in front of me daily, they tend to go to the wayside.

MAY GOALS
*finish reading 3 books~Completed!!

*put some items in the etsy shop~I did not complete this goal.

*start our family scrapbook for 2014~I did not do this, BUT I did finish up a year in Byron's album.

*make a summer schedule for the kids~We wrote out a fairly loose schedule/calendar for the summer months.

{Source Unknown}

JUNE GOALS
*Attempt to generate some extra income for our budget~Hence, the word attempt. Joe and I are now contemplating taking all four children to China with us when our adoption comes through. Thus, we're going to have 2 extra tickets to buy, and that equals big bucks that I don't want to take out of our regular budget. We're guessing we have about 8 months to a year to save so I want to get started right away.

*Read 4 books with 1 being nonfiction~I can manage this goal!! I'd love to see myself read more as I have a whole closet downstairs dedicated to books I'd like to read. Reading more means getting rid of more stuff.

*Exercise 4 times a week~I can do this. I was exercising 7 days a week, but I've slacked off and can't seem to get back on track. Making it a goal helps to hold myself accountable.

*Re-establish chore charts with the kids~Ideally, the chore charts would be tweaked and running smoothly before school begins again in August.

*Send snail mail to at least two individuals~Snail mail is the best!! I've been a slacker this year in sending some out.

*Clean out the laundry room~This will be a huge accomplishment if I can get this done. There are piles of clothes to put up, piles of extra junk laying around that either needs sold or donated, and piles of clothes that need a good soaking in some oxiclean.

*linking up with Hayley at The Tiny Twig

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips