Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Free Printable Roundup #1

Happy Tuesday!!

I love me some free printables!! I thought I would start sharing some I've found with you on a little blog series, where you'll find here every Tuesday morning.

Here's four free printables, gathered from the internet corners just for you.

Click on the blue link and print away:

~All about my Daddy fill-in-the-blank form 
These would be adorable in a book for Dad for Father's Day.




~A Note of Appreciation letterhead Send your favorite person some snail mail or tuck into your loved one's lunchbox or suitcase. I love snail mail; it's the best!!
noteofappreciation
~a diy project for your fridge

msl_jun06_card.jpg

~Chalkboard pantry labels I'm printing these out this summer for a rainy day project!!

Chalkboard Vintage Pantry Labels

Enjoy!! Thank you to all those wonderful women for creating pretty things and sharing them with the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips