Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Five Random Favorites

I'm sharing five random favorites with Hallie from Moxie Wife via Katie from The Rhodes Log.
Five Favorites, hosted at MoxieWife.com

1. Whirley-Pop
Wabash Valley Farms 25008 Whirley-Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper
I mentioned my love of my whirley-pop, but I couldn't help putting it on my five favorites today!! You can not mess up a batch of popcorn with this little gem.  The only downfall, in my opinion, is its size. I just throw it on top of my popcorn container on top of the fridge. It's not pretty, but the whirley-pop gets used so much in our house that it's not worth it to put in a cabinet.

2. Peonies
Pink
{source unknown}

Peonies are one of my favorite flowers. We have 2 bushes that were on the property when we purchased it a year ago. I'd love to plant more, but our yard is pretty shaded and peonies don't grow well in the shade.
 
 Medline Remedy Skin Repair Cream
 
This lotion is the only one that is working on the psoriasis on my legs.  Well, that and not eating wheat. I purchased it in the mega-size {32 oz.}.  

 
Now, these aren't vintage wire baskets, but they're the next best thing!! I have 2 on top of the fridge holding our bread and snack products. I'd like about 8 more to hold my fabric.
 
 love the hand print - project life
This system has made getting the piles of school papers out of boxes and out of tubs. I did one year of Byron's preschool in less than two hours with interruptions. I was pretty ruthless in tossing items. I decided to keep items that were cute or showed progression in skills, such as self-portraits, family drawings, name writing, handprints, etc. I hope to show my albums later {much later} this year. The link above leads you to the products, and this link here shows a good video description of Becky's albums.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips