Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Our First Zoo Trip of the Year....







The zoo's first opening day for the year happened to be on Joci's birthday.  
I think everyone in the area decided to also go that day!!  
It was the busiest we have ever seen.  
I didn't take many pictures this trip. 

I asked Rylan where we were going next.  His response, "Right here."

A happy baby...
Driving the jeep
A baby roo
A new litter of Dingo's   
Joe cut my head off!!
Our little princess


A peacock trying to find a mate, and let me tell you, she wasn't interested at all!! ha    



Our freckle-faced boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips