Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Joci's 1st Day of School

Joci started school this week. She was excited!! I think mainly because she wanted to ride the bus!! I could also tell she was a little apprehensive, but I would be too. She is dealing with a new school, new friends, new teachers, and riding on a bus for the first time this year.

Joci's first day of 1st grade at Divine Mercy Catholic School 2012-2013




"I've never been on a bus before!"
Her statement to me while waiting for the bus.

This is what her brothers do while waiting for her to get on the bus.


Can you tell they missed her throughout the day?



***Pictures may be a little blurry, too far away, and not in the right color but please bear with me while I'm trying to figure out shooting my camera in manual mode. It's going to be a learning experience.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips