Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Craft Show

I had my craft show at the first of the month.
It was a success, meaning I made my admission fee plus.
I'm not so sure that I want to sell sewn items at a craft show again though.
It was pretty daunting sewing up 30 crayon rolls at a time; it wasn't therapy anymore, and that's the reason why I sew.
I love sewing, but at that time, I just wanted to chunk my machine out the window.
So, back to the thinking board again deciding if I want to enter sewn items in the craft shows, or maybe not so many of one item, or just sell my sewn items on etsy.
Decisions, decisions, decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips