Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Little Bits of Life 12

1. My camera cord is found!!! It is back in KS, soon to be on it's way here.

2. Our itty-bitty kitty weighs 1 lb., and is about 4-5 weeks old.

3. The kids had swimming lessons on Wednesday. B's did not go well. After about 10 minutes, he was calling to me "Mommy, I'm done." I tried to ignore him, and all went well until 10 minutes later when he started screaming "Mommy, I'm done." He got out of the pool for the last 10 minutes. He was having a melt-down---screaming again and saying something that I could not understand. Finally, I understood, "Mommy, I have to go pee." Took him to the bathroom, and tried talking to him. He wanted to play in the little pool with big sister, but I told him he had to finish his lessons. After returning from the bathroom, his lessons were almost done. All's he had to do was jump in the water to the instructor--he didn't want to do it. After everyone was done, I got him to jump in one time, and then he was able to play. All was well after that!

4.  Big sister did superb in her swimming lessons. They asked the kids to put their heads under the water. She did, but kept her mouth open. She's such a character!!! I talked to her about closing her mouth when she goes underwater; I'm sure I will have to remind her again before next week.

5. Little Squirt is standing all over the place. Not walking yet, but just this morning he was climbing the stairs. He was on stair #2 on his way to stair #3. Guess I'm going to have to get that gate out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips