Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Kids' Pics

Couldn't find my camera the past couple of days. I usually lay it on my soon-to-be filed pile of papers on my scrapbook desk. Joci had told me that Byron had the camera. When I asked Byron if he knew where it was, he ran downstairs and brought it right to me. When I looked at the pics, there were a few that were of nothing (floor, couch, tv---Byron's pics??) and then I had lots of cats posing in several pictures. I'm thinking that both the little squirts were playing with the camera, because I'm pretty sure Byron wouldn't take the time to set the cats all up for a picture.

Byron's pics:

TV Stand



toys on the floor and my messy room

Joci's Pics:

Cats


More cats


Even more cats

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips