Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

A Princess's Birthday

The little princess had her party this week. She wanted a birthday party with her friends there. Her friends include girls and boys. I told her not this year. I didn't want to have to mess with a party this year. Especially since the only party idea that I could come up with at the time was a girl-only themed party. Next year, if she wants, then I will let her have her birthday party with her friends there.

Looking at her princess castle cake.

She is so excited that she is 5 years old now!!!

Blowing out her candles.




I decided this year that each of the kids would get 3 presents for their birthday. Well, they each ended up with 4 presents. I forgot to wrap the 4th one. Both Joci and Byron's 4th present this year was a cheap little toy under $5. They already have plenty of toys, and don't really need anything extra.

Opening her presents.






When asked if she had a good birthday, Joci said "this is the best birthday ever."

1 comment:

  1. Joci im glad you had a great b-day!!! I love the cake you got!
    Love-Mandy

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips