Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Little Bits of Life 4

1. Joe has been working nights this past week. Glad that will soon be over with again. He is still working a bunch of overtime also.

2. The kids and I have been eating uncooked ramen noodles for a snack. I know, yuck, but I can't seem to stop. It has to be better than chocolate, right? We currently don't have any in the house.

3. I have 2 more Monday nights of training for my Rape and Domestic Abuse Volunteer Training. I originally thought it was only 6 weeks, but the training is 9 weeks long. I had to miss last week's because Joe was called in to work, and Rylan had a fever so I didn't have anyone to watch the kids.

4. We'll (the kids & I) be going to Kansas for a 2 week vacation in May to attend my brother's wedding!!!!! Joe only gets to go for one week.

5. My sewing room is coming along. I am now on the lookout for some matching baskets to store some items. I found some---some that I like, but don't love. They were $6 a piece, and I need 6 of them. I think I may get some for $1 at the Dollar Tree and just spray paint them.

6. I am in love with spray paint!!!! It works wonders, and is fast and cheap!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips