Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Little Bits of Randomness

A post with a little bit of everything.

~Rylan is such a cranky baby when he's tired----but he's also the biggest giggle box when he's overly tired. He'll giggle and laugh at about anything.

~Joe’s finally on days, and he’s back to a normal sleeping/working schedule. This is so much better for us; it is like a 100% turn-around on his attitude & mine!!

~Byron is no longer doing gymnastics. He hasn’t been for about a month now. It was too stressful for me and him---he wasn’t enjoying the sessions anyways. BUT, now he keeps telling me that he wants to do gymnastics again. Maybe in another month or so, we’ll start back up to see if there’s a change.

~Joci has to enroll for kindergarten in 2 ½ more weeks. Wow! Where has the time gone?

~I’m going to take a Rape & Domestic Abuse training course for 6 weeks in the evening so that I may begin volunteering at the local shelter if I so choose. The course starts at the end of the month for one night a week. I’m looking forward to learning some new information.

~The kids and I are getting back into our regular routine of going to playgroups again on Wednesday mornings. I didn’t realize how much I missed it until I had returned, and the kids definitely enjoy it.

I'm sure there's lots more going on, but I can't seem to think of anything else at the moment.

Tonya

2 comments:

  1. So glad to here that he is on a diff. schedule now. Good for you guys! Thats gonna make a world of diff.
    That class sounds like an interesting one.
    Talk at u later!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been awhile since I've checked your blog and I LOVE the new look of it! ~Misty

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips