Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Forever...



It seems like a day and forever since I have last posted. I do have some excuses!!! We have been sick off and on for over 2 weeks now. First, Joci, and then a few days of no illnesses---next, Byron, and then myself, and then Rylan. A couple of more days with no illnesses, and now Joci is sick again, and it looks like Byron is starting a cold also. So, today we are staying home from gymnastics, lounging in our pajamas, and going to take a nap.


I have lots to post---clear back to Valentine's Day, but first I have to go bleach the house. I might even give the kids a bath in bleach (just kidding)!!

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips