Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Santa Visit


We made a visit to Santa this evening. It was warmer out this evening, in the 20's. Joci told Santa that she wanted a My Little Pony house. She talked to him about some other stuff too; not sure what, since I couldn't hear her. That chickie can talk---I'm sure she would have stayed on his lap another 5 minutes if we would have let her. Byron said he told Santa that he wanted a gun. We asked him what Santa said to him. He didn't reply; Joe asked him if Santa told him, you'll shoot your eye out. The carousel was open, so the whole family rode one time. Waited in line forever for 2 cups of nasty hot cocoa and a water---thankfully, it was only 50 cents a cup.






Yes, my camera really sucks, I am so not happy with it--or maybe it's the operator.

Tonya

1 comment:

  1. I love all the updates and looking at your sweet little family.
    Like i always say keep up the great work at being a mom, never doubt yourself cause you are doing a great job!!! Joe you keep up the great work at being a loving dad and husband!!
    I love you guys!! Stay WARM!!
    M

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips