Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Little Bits of Life #31

1.  I'm still here.  I've been thinking about this little space quite frequently, 
but have failed to find the time {aka...stay up late to write a decent post--not that I haven't been staying up late, just that I'm not "awake" enough to write}.

2.  We have been busy with karate lessons, ballet lessons, and now t-ball practices added in to the weeknights.  Thankfully, this year, Joci and Byron can be on the same t-ball team!!

3.  Owen's STILL teething.  We are waiting on his top tooth to pop out.  He's not been sleeping well, which in return, means momma has not been sleeping well.

4.  Joe is extremely busy at work this week.   He goes in to work every single morning at 6:30 am.  This week on Tuesday, he didn't get home until 11:00 pm. Wednesday was 10:00 pm.  Thursday was 9:30 pm.  We're hoping and praying for earlier times next week. 

Just when things we're slowing down, and we were getting a good flow to our weeks the Lord throws  some obstacles in our path.  We just have to keep remembering:

I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.  
I will advise you and watch over you. 
Psalm 32:8

5.  There is lots on my mind, but I am out of words. 

Here's a picture for the family {because what's a post without a picture}!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips