Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Christmas Eve

Joe and I decided it would be best to attend Mass on Christmas Eve this year.
Mass time was at 4:00 pm. 
We arrived a little before 3:30 pm and still had to seat in separate pews. 
Joe, Byron, and Owen sat in the pew in front of Joci, Rylan, and I. 
I had to leave Mass because Owen started crying.
Joe said it was a little difficult trying to watch Rylan and Joci when I was gone.
However, he also said that Rylan was better when I was gone than when I was there.  Ha!!
Owen and I returned after I got him to sleep. 
I didn't even try to attempt a picture of all the kids in their Christmas shirts and dress. 
I figured I would be pushing my luck.

We came home and opened one gift.
It's always new pajamas.
We then lounged around on the couch watching Christmas shows,
reading 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, and
reading the Christmas story from the Bible (Luke 2).





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips