Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Little Bits of Life 28

1. Rylan did get x-rays on his arm, shoulder, and ribs (from his fall off the playground). Nothing is cracked. Praise the Lord!!

2. Joci is in-between shoe sizes, and I can not find any dress shoes that fit her correctly. Needless to say, she is wearing last year's shoes that are a tad too small and definitely grungy. She is pretty opinionated on what type of shoe she wants when she is shopping with me. She wants a pair of these.
Source: target.com via Tonya on Pinterest


3. Owen has a love/hate relationship with his pacifier. Sometimes he loves it, and sometimes he spits it right back out at you.

4. Byron's beginning to have some allergy issues---runny nose, rash on his face, his eczema coming out again, and some sneezing and coughing. I was hoping we wouldn't have quite as many problems with his allergies living here.

6. Joe is still working long hours with this new job. His lead tech is gone for more training, so he is the only support the other techs have for the moment.

7. Byron & I had our 1st cup of hot cocoa this morning. Or, I should say hot chocolate as he corrected me this morning. Don't these look divine??


8. I am slowing getting my sewing room unpacked & organized. I think I only have about 7 more boxes to unpack in-between laundry, dishes, running kids to school, soccer, karate, and ballet. I have a ton of projects that I need to complete, and I want to start Joci on some projects of her own--like these softie cats.


9. Do you pin? I mean, do you use Pinterest? I do, and I have to say that I loooove it!!! That's a whole 'nother post in itself. Pinterest is like a big bookmark,but all in one easy place. "Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes." (taken from the pinterest site here)Would you like an invite? Shoot me an email.

10. Have a great weekend. Time for me to go nurse my baby, and do some more pinning!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tonya! It's so nice to meet you :) I'm so glad that you found my blog and thank you for pinning the things you enjoy...that's wonderful!! Blessings to you :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips