Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Advent Boxes


I made these boxes last year, but we did not use them. I was too busy and too tired with a 4 month old baby. I wanted to hang them on a piece of wood inside a picture frame, but that didn't happen. We just laid them on the buffet top and opened them up as is.
(I have to say that they didn't hold up; Rylan's been chewing on them and misplacing the lids. Next year, we'll be doing something different).

Here's what were in the boxes thus far:
1--$1.00 in quarters
2--Lindt Truffles (delicious, my favorite type of chocolate)
3--Candy cane pens
4--Christmas sticker packet
5--Decorate Tilly's Christmas tree


6--Make a Christmas tree with paint
7--Caramel Hershey's Kisses
8--Wrap the cousins' Christmas presents
9--Help Mom bake candy
10--Read a Christmas book
11--For the life of me I can't remember what this one was; when I find my little notepad that Joci keeps taking off with I'll put it on here!!
12--Go visit Santa Claus
13--Write letters to Santa Claus


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips