Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Little Bits of Life 18

Let's see, what can I come up with for this week.

1. I sold another quilt!!! Yea!!!!!!!!! I listed this one on ebay. I have had it listed on etsy for quite sometime, so I thought I would try a different route. I'm so happy to get rid of it. It was a character quilt--Strawberry Shortcake.

2. Since it took so long to sell that quilt, I have decided that I am not going to do anymore character quilts unless I already have the fabric on hand. Or, unless someone custom orders one. I am so over character fabric. I have moved on!!

3. I went thrifting this week and found some good deals. Hopefully, you'll get a post soon.

4. Did you know that there are people who buy box tops for education?? I listed a pile of 300 on ebay and sold those little suckers for $26.01!! Who pays that much for box tops?

5. Yes, I know the school takes the box tops for $.01 apiece. I don't disagree that our schools could use the extra fundage. However, this household can also use that extra fundage. I will continue to sell those money-makers until my student loans are paid off, or until Joci figures out that her class needs them for some prize or something!!

6. I have a love/hate relationship with facebook. I love it because I see what everyone is doing. I hate it because I feel like I spend too much time on there, and then somedays it is like a big soap opera. Right now, I'm not liking it so much.

7. I signed myself up for a craft show in December. I really have no idea what I'm in for in this town. Eeeeeek!!! I just hope it's good!!

Time for me to go sew,

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips