Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png
I think I'm one step away from calling the producers of Hoarders, Buried Alive! I'm completely overwhelmed by all the fabric and notions and patterns stuffed into my room.

This morning, I realize I have much to do. And you know what's really sad? I have more fabric and patterns and notions to sort. There are still more bins to pull from their hiding places...under beds, in trunks, in closet. GASP!

It's going to be a busy Monday! It's my cleaning day, errand day,I looked over at my calendar and I have an appointment late this afternoon. Wish me luck as I try and get it all done. I need a Diet Coke.





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips