Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Little Bits of Life 10

1. Although I didn't want to, I made the appointment for ol' man Pete's last visit to the vet. He'll make one last trip to his home in Kansas. He's lived a long, good life of 16 years. He's lived in 4 states in his lifetime, and has had 5 partners per say and has outlived all of them. He won't be in anymore pain after next Friday. It was a difficult, tear-breaking decision. :( He's definitely going to be missed.


2. Everyone's all packed and ready to go. Now, I just have to straighten up the house and do a little bit alot of cleaning. It's always nice to come home to a clean house after vacation.

3. Our big "fair" is going on this week. This week we've met the Rodeo Queens, received photos and autographs from them and had a free lunch. I'm taking the kids to the car parade today so they can get them some free candy!!!!

4. I'm going to try to schedule some posts for next week while I'm away on vacation. This depends on how much extra time I'm allowed in the next couple of days.

5. My son just did a number in his pants, and definitely needs changed. He's stinky, stinky, stinky!!! This is all you get for this week! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips