Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

Another Wedding


Since we attended the wedding, which was almost 3 weeks ago, our princess is all about weddings now. Here's a conversation that I just had with her yesterday!

Joci: "When I get bigger, I'm going to get married and have a wedding."

Mom: "Really. That's not going to be for a long time. Who are you going to marry?" (Seeing if I might know the future groom).

Joci: "I'm going to marry Byron."

Mom: Smiling and trying not to laugh out loud. "You can't marry Byron."

Joci: "Why?"

Mom: "Because Byron's your brother."

Joci: "But he'll be a daddy when he gets bigger." (Yes, I'm hoping he will someday, but not soon.)

Mom: "Yes, he might be a daddy when he gets bigger."

Joci: "At my wedding, who's going to be the flower girl?"

Mom: "I don't know. We'll have to wait and see." (My little girl is trying to grow up too fast.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips