Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

what to expect for the rest of 2015.....

I love to sit down and blog.
I have a notebook page full of blog posts that I want to get done.

I love my kids and husband.
I love a clean house.
I have another notebook page of cleaning tasks and house projects that need to get done.

{source unknown}

Do you see the problem?
First, I have to make time for the family and our home to function properly.

As much as I love to blog, and want to sit down to write something everyday, it's just not feasible for me to do that at this stage in my life.
I'm still trying to survive daily with 5 kids in the house now.
My laundry is out-of-control.
The clutter is piling up, and
as mentioned before, we're preparing for another move.

Today, I wanted to share with you the exciting changes for the remainder of 2015.

~join me here in this space on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
I can not wait to share some fun projects going on around the house, thoughtful content, and inspiring posts. When possible, there may be an additional post or two throughout the week. But you can always count on a post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from yours truly!

~expect bimonthly or quarterly updates of limited quantities of product from my handmade shop
Every piece is handmade from start to finish. I'm excited to start on some ideas that I have been envisioning for months!

~there will be urban farming updates
My hope is to inspire others to get those couple of chickens they've been wanting, and to can those vegetables/produce that they've grown or purchased. I hope to offer helpful tips in these farming updates.

~post-adoption updates
I will share the honest, sometimes brutal updates of our daily struggles and successes.


Here's to the remainder of 2015, and hopefully some organization in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips