Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

in the last week



We ordered and received little sister's car seat.

5 of us had eye appointments this week. That was one long afternoon.

I blogged a total of two times, including this post.

I've stayed up way too late several nights trying to get stuff done on that never-ending to do list.

I've apologized to the kids more times than I can count this week.

I requested 4 books from the library this week. Why you ask? I don't know; I'm guessing I think I'll have lots of time to read in the car, plane, and train this month.

We've frozen our bums off in the early mornings and late evenings because we took out the old heater system in the first floor. Our replacement heater will be installed soon. (We still have heat in the upper level so if we get too cold, we just stay upstairs.)

I made an Elsa costume and 2 spooky ghost costumes at the very-last-minute.

My sewing machine decided to give me fits and say it was done at the very-last-minute.

Happy Halloween friends!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips